Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Oh shit, a very deep yet twisted spoken word... well done.

A!M ep.1 A!M ep.1

A!M all the way XO!!!!

Power Rangers! Yellow Power Rangers! Yellow

Holy shit, shit just got real O.O. Now I kinda wonder what did the rest of the power rangers fight look like?

Dead Detention #2.5 Dead Detention #2.5

I just realized this just now, thank you for using my music. It's an honor, I also enjoy the game. I like the concept where its like a comic book manga style with a mini games for you to react to continue the story, well done 5 stars.

Zombo Buster Rising Zombo Buster Rising

Besides the fact it's an awesome game, I wanna know where the save game is at. When I open the game again, my data is gone.

FirebeastStudio responds:

Hi, the game use local save, so it won't be transferred if you play it by different computer. Also, please make sure you allow save data from the site. You can change the settings at Right click > Global Settings.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

(Aimee's Wrath)-hcz-cav-gav-gav-gav-caT-cdf-ca t-cav-gav-gav-ccI-acA-aav-gav-gav-gav -caT-ccG-ccJ-acH-acG-ccz-cdf-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-c,-dcDdIdpbRcDdIdpbRpu-opu-kmD-cp u-omA-cmC-cmE-cmD-cpu-opu-kmD-cpu-kmD -cpu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c,bNcAcnbnbNcAcnbnbN cAcnbnbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-
cfq-gfq-gfq-gfq-gbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-cbN-c fb-cbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-cbZ-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-c,-lfP-gfP-gfP-gfP-cmh-cfR-gfR-
smh-cfP-gfP-gfP-gfP-cmh-cfP-gfP-cmh-c pu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c

Lost and Destroyed Lost and Destroyed

Can I use this song for a video? I can imagine a fight scene right now!!!!

KOLMA - Leaf In The Wind KOLMA - Leaf In The Wind

It is so catchy :O. I can use this for a battle or something. Can I use this for my video :D?

[The Kimono Girls] Remastered [The Kimono Girls] Remastered

FINALLY, SOMEONE DID THE KIMONO GIRLS SONG!!! CAN I USE THIS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS :D!?!?

Xyresic responds:

Go for. Just be sure link back to this page if you do use it somewhere.

Magmar Magmar

Oh, I see what you did there :D.

LegolaSS responds: