View Profile Doppoganga

13 Movie Reviews

Oh shit, a very deep yet twisted spoken word... well done.

A!M all the way XO!!!!

Holy shit, shit just got real O.O. Now I kinda wonder what did the rest of the power rangers fight look like?

4 Game Reviews

I just realized this just now, thank you for using my music. It's an honor, I also enjoy the game. I like the concept where its like a comic book manga style with a mini games for you to react to continue the story, well done 5 stars.

Besides the fact it's an awesome game, I wanna know where the save game is at. When I open the game again, my data is gone.

FirebeastStudio responds:

Hi, the game use local save, so it won't be transferred if you play it by different computer. Also, please make sure you allow save data from the site. You can change the settings at Right click > Global Settings.

(Aimee's Wrath)-hcz-cav-gav-gav-gav-caT-cdf-ca t-cav-gav-gav-ccI-acA-aav-gav-gav-gav -caT-ccG-ccJ-acH-acG-ccz-cdf-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-c,-dcDdIdpbRcDdIdpbRpu-opu-kmD-cp u-omA-cmC-cmE-cmD-cpu-opu-kmD-cpu-kmD -cpu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c,bNcAcnbnbNcAcnbnbN cAcnbnbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-
cfq-gfq-gfq-gfq-gbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-cbN-c fb-cbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-cbN-cfb-cbZ-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-c,-lfP-gfP-gfP-gfP-cmh-cfR-gfR-
smh-cfP-gfP-gfP-gfP-cmh-cfP-gfP-cmh-c pu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c

11 Audio Reviews

Can I use this song for a video? I can imagine a fight scene right now!!!!

It is so catchy :O. I can use this for a battle or something. Can I use this for my video :D?

FINALLY, SOMEONE DID THE KIMONO GIRLS SONG!!! CAN I USE THIS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS :D!?!?

Xyresic responds:

Go for. Just be sure link back to this page if you do use it somewhere.

1 Art Review

Oh, I see what you did there :D.

LegolaSS responds:

you did?...

As long as you follow the Licensing Terms and show me your finished work (I would like to see it.), feel free to use my music. I'm also a YouTuber, so check out my stuff!!!!

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!